The goods and services shown below are those we can provide to our families. You may choose only the items you desire. However, any funeral arrangements you select will include a charge for our basic services and overhead. If legal or other requirements mean you must buy any items you did not specifically ask for, we will explain the reason in writing on the statement we provide describing the funeral goods and services.
- Basic Services of Funeral Director and Staff - $395
- Embalming (Autopsied remains additional) - $495
- Other Care for the Body of the Deceased (Includes cosmetology & dressing) - $190
- Clinical Care for the Body without Embalming (Includes bathing the body and setting the features) - $125
- There could be an additional charge for obese cases
Except in certain special cases, law does not require embalming. Embalming may be necessary, however, if you select arrangements such as funeral with viewing. If you do not want embalming, you usually have the right to choose an arrangement that does not require you to pay for it, such as direct cremation or immediate burial.
- Viewing with Embalming for Friends and Family - $595
This is a one-time opportunity to be in direct contact with you loved one before cremation. It can be combined with a gathering/ceremony.
- View with Immediate Family Only - $195
This 1-hour viewing is behind glass with no direct contact. Your loved one will receive clinical care for viewing.
- Identification (ID) Viewing at Crematory - $125
This ID viewing is for 1-3 people for 15 minutes, behind a glass at the crematory. You will see your loved one as they were received at the time of bringing them into our care.
*If an autopsy or tissue donation has been done, add $25.
Additional Services & Cash Advances*
Transfer of deceased to alternative place of gathering - $300
- Funeral Service/Memorial Service at RP - $395
- Viewing at Reflection Pointe - $125
- Saturday Charge (add this to above price) - $200
- Event after 5:00 pm (add) - $150
- Licensed Funeral Directed for Memorial Service - $200
- Sound/Video Equipment Operator - $50
- Attendant at Register Stand (2-hour minimum) - $20/hour
Initial transfer of deceased to crematory - $195
Additional Mileage Charge (only one would apply)
Example: 113 miles (one way) would be $935 for cremation plus $135 for mileage...Total $1070
- 51-100 miles - $95
- 101-125 - $135
- 126-150 - $175
- 151+ ($175 plus 1.95 per mile from mile 151) - $1.95
CASH ADVANCE ITEMS:
- Courier Fee in Metro area - $75
- Delivery of Cremated Remains in Metro area - $75
- Mailing of Cremated Remains - $100
- Forwarding remains to another funeral home (Includes permit & transportation) - $1345
- Receiving remains from another funeral home - $495
- Immediate Burial (Includes alternative container) - $1035
- Immediate Burial (Family provides container) - $995
- Immediate Burial (With Unfinished Wood Casket) - $1695
- Refrigeration (per day) - $95
- Crematory Fee - $250
- Medical Examiner Permit - $200
- Disaster Pouch - $100
- Certified Death Certificate (each picked up at office - additional charge for mailing) - $15
- Filing Insurance Forms - 4.0% or $125
We may charge you for obtaining cash advances. Those items will be marked on the statement we provide describing the funeral goods and services.
*Cash advance item costs are subject to change without notice.
For further information on packages and pricing please see our General Price List brochure.